Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sweater - good, homework - not so much

Ok, so the good news is that I have finished my Info Systems project, so no more talk of emerging technologies on the blog. Yay!
However, other homework is not so up to date, and piling up fast. I promise I will do that as soon as I type this up.
In sweater news, I'm finished the body up to the point where you need to join all the sides and the sleeves, so no more on that until I finish the sleeves. But I did get a good start on one of them during my managerial economics class (it's the one thing that keeps me awake through that class). I forced myself to learn the Magic Loop method just before class because I don't currently have any size 7 dpns, and I'm really glad, I like it a lot, and the KnitPicks needles make it really easy.


I did try the body part on, and it is short and curling a lot at the bottom, so I think I will follow someone's modification from the KAL and knit some ribbing on the bottom to make it lie flat - because short sweaters and rolling edges just really bother me. I think it will look alright because the sleeves are all ribbed too.

No comments: