Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You know you're Canadian when...

... you're relieved it's warming up enough to snow. That seems to be the case today where it's now above -10C and snowing, although we did only get two really cold days, and the windchill never dipped below -30C, so it could have been worse.

My parents visiting this weekend went surprising well, although they were here for such a short time I think that really helped. Took them up Mont-Royal to see the view and go skating, and then went wandering around Old Montreal and saw the light show at Notre-Dame Basilica which was really worth it. It was a good thing they didn't have too much time on Sunday because that's when the temperature really dropped.

Anyways, I'm starting to realize that I should really get my act together and start studying and doing readings for classes, although my sweater is coming along nicely and holding most of my attention.
I saw this on And She Knits too!, one of the blogs I read regularly and wanted some distraction this morning, so went and did this myself. I think some of the wrong answers may have been because this was an American quiz, and I'm Canadian, but maybe I'm just making excuses, it doesn't tell you what you got wrong, but nice results!
You paid attention during 80% of high school!

68-84% Pretty good, you know that there are libraries and newspapers, and you remember what you've read. You were a child that wasn't left behind!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

No comments: