Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Name, New Blog Series!

Some of you may have noticed that I've updated the title of this blog. I didn't think what I was posting really fit the old name as I was doing more random ramblings that didn't necessarily include knitting and baking and have more of that planned. Don't worry I'll still ramble on about knitting (Especially this month potentially! NaKniSweMo starts today & I'm casting on!) and baking, it will just me more interspersed with posts about other things.

Which brings me to my new series. My brother is on a high school exchange with Rotary right now. So for a year he's living in The Netherlands, going to school there and attempting to learn Dutch. Over the past few months he's been gone there are a few things I know he's either missing being here for or completely glad he's not here to be involved. So with that in mind I'm going to start writing about "What You're Missing at Home This Week" and/or "What You're (Probably Not) Missing at Home This Week". May not be weekly or timely, but you've probably come to expect that, given my history of very sporadic updating!

No comments: